Web designing jobs in Delhi
Location: Delhi office
Benefits: Healthcare, 401k, TransitChek
Salary: Base, commensurate w/ experience
Extras: Training & career development, open team-oriented space, team building activities and events, fully stocked kitchen, Bryant Park views
ABOUT INTERACTIVE @ Crocus Crew
Crocus Crew is part interactive agency based in midtown Manhattan (our other bits include a thriving custom software group and a phenomenal managed services group). We’ve spent over 14 years developing custom software and websites and our clients include Papyrus, Skadden, Harpers Bazaar Magazine, Maddie Style, RiteAid, Kravet and many more. Crocus Crew is looking for a front end developer to join the interactive project team and help deliver exceptional websites.
WE’LL NEED YOU TO
- Collaborate with a passionate team to plan, build, and maintain a variety of websites including large ecommerce sites, marketing sites, sites for non-profits, etc.
- Participate in the full life cycle of a build including functional specifications, work estimates, design, development, cross-browser testing, bug resolution, and deployment.
- Work within platforms such as WordPress, Magento, Shopify, and others.
- Work with project requirements to decide on the best technologies for implementing the job, and learn how to get it done.
APPLY IF YOU
- Are opinionated and have high standards about what makes a good experience on the web.
- Care about semantic markup and maintainable frontend architecture.
- Have a keen eye for design and exceptional attention to detail.
- Enjoy a challenge and are eager to grow.
- Are excited to work on high traffic, high profile websites with complex requirements.
- Are looking for a company that values training and skills development.
For Web designing jobs in Delhi YOU SHOULD HAVE
- A good understanding of HTML and CSS.
- Ability to build responsive websites without relying on a front-end framework such as Bootstrap or Foundation.
- Practical experience in front end development, whether in-house, for an agency, or as a freelancer.
- Basic knowledge of Git.
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
for Web designing jobs in Delhi IT’D BE GREAT IF YOU HAD
- Experience with CSS preprocessors like Sass or LESS.
- Experience with modern build tools like Babel, Webpack, Gulp.
- Experience with WordPress theme and plugin development.
- Experience with Magento.
- Experience with Shopify.
- Experience with Vagrant.
- Experience with web accessibility
- Experience with frontend performance optimization.
- Design skills.