Clients Guide – cheap web design in Delhi, web developer in Delhi, web designer in Delhi
Guidelines for sending website content
Website text content
- Soft copy of text content saved in MS Word “.doc” file format.
- Website text content in any other format e.g. .jpg, Excel, non editable PDF, Hard copy of Brochure not accepted. Client has to provide editable text content.
- Make website text content categorized appropriately (E.g. Home, About Us, Services, and Products & Contact Us).
Logo / Pictures (Images):
- All images saved in .jpg, .jpeg or .gif formats.
- All images labeled appropriately. (E.g. logo.gif, logo.jpg, services1.jpg, product.jpg, etc.).
- Preferred placement of images on pages to be mentioned clearly
- All logos / images / pictures / maps are to be provided by the client.
- If necessary purchase images from the stock image websites.
Layout & Colors
- Layout, fonts and colors to be clearly mentioned.
- Send other website for reference
- Do not copy text content from other websites.
- Do not use images from other websites.
- Make your unique content.
- Materials must be finalized before submitting to us.